Type Leisure, Hotel
Price/Rent £ 650,000
Size 0 - 0 sq ft
(0 - 0 sq m)
- GVA’s Hotels Team are instructed to market The Marquis of Alkham, a highly desirable freehold boutique restaurant/hotel with 10 individually styled hotel rooms rated AA 5 Star and contemporary styled restaurant with two rosettes. Located in the historic village of Alkham in Kent, the Marquis has sweeping views of the picturesque Alkham Valley.
- The property benefits from:-
- 10 en-suite individually styled bedrooms
- Award winning contemporary restaurant (55 Covers)
- 22 Car parking spaces
- Close to the Channel Tunnel, Port of Dover and Canterbury
- The Marquis at Alkham, a former coaching inn is an attractive 200 year old Grade II Listed property.
- If you would like to receive further information about this opportunity or if you would like to make arrangements to view the hotel, please do not hesitate to contact myself or my colleague Francis Sutherland.
- David Creamore - Director Direct: 020 7911 2155 Mobile: 07836 785 698 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Francis Sutherland Direct: 020 7911 2521 Mobile: 07836 511 354 Email: email@example.com