Price/Rent £ 300,000
Size 1,275 - 4,290 sq ft
(118 - 399 sq m)
The building forms one of a pair of semi-detached buildings. The building is a former residential property which has been converted for alternative use on ground floor but continues to provide residential accommodation to the upper floors, comprising 2 flats. The accommodation is constructed over 3 storeys built of brick elevations with a pitched slate roof.
To the front is a large gardened area with a large driveway and to the rear of the property are gardens. The property also has a side garage.
- Former residential property converted for use as part crèche and part residential
- Within close proximity of the University Halls of residence on the edge of town. Comprising one of a pair of semidetached buildings
- Accommodation constructed over 3 storeys with a pitched slate roof
- Total area approx 4,290 sqft. (398.58 sqm)
- Opportunity as letting or owner occupier accommodation