Type Leisure, Mixed Use, Office, Residential
Price/Rent Offers invited
Size 5 - 5 acres
(2 - 2 ha)
A major mixed use commercial development opportunity. The opportunity lies on the west side of Dalmarnock Road, on the banks of the River Clyde. Junction 2 of the M74 is within 1.5 miles (2km) of the site providing excellent transport links to Edinburgh, approximately 45 miles to the east an Carlisle, 90 miles to the south east. A large irregularly shaped site enjoying extensive frontage onto Dalmarnock Road. There is a complex of older factory and office buildings to the front of the site and a more modern high bay warehouse to the rear.
- Major mixed use development opportunity - only 5.2 acres remaining.
- Prominent Main Road Frontage.
- Opposite 24 hour Tesco, MacDonalds and KFC.
- Over 1,000 new homes.
- Planning permission in principle granted for mixed retail/food and leisure uses.
- The majority of the site is let to Sanmex International Limited, expiring 10th September 2017