Price/Rent Offers invited
Breeam Not Assessed
Size 20,000 - 500,000 sq ft
(1,858 - 46,452 sq m)
Friargate is a brand new 3.2m sq ft office-led, mixed use regeneration scheme sitting adjacent to Coventry Train Station, being undertaken by developer Friargate Coventry LLP. Occupying a 37 acre site fronting Station Square and connecting with Coventry city centre, outlining planning consent for the masterplan was granted in July 2011.
- 14 Grade A office buildings
- Two Hotels and New residential dwellings
- Vibrant streets with retail/restaurant/bar units
- New high quality public spaces and the expansion and improvement of Greyfriars Green
- New pedestrian routes across the city
- Secure on site car parking and dedicated within building basements.
- High standards of sustainability and energy performance using District Central Heating System