Price/Rent £ 635,000
Size 0 - 0 sq ft
(0 - 0 sq m)
Prime Retail Investment
- Newton Abbot is a highly affluent market town.
- The property is situated in a 100% prime position on the pedestrianized Courtenay Street.
- Major retailers represented on Courtenay Street include Boots, Marks & Spencer, WH Smith, Superdrug and Austins Department Store.
- There are currently no vacant units in the immediate vicinity.
- Well configured building.
- The entire property is let to Sportswift Limited (trading as Card Factory) on a 15 year full repairing and insuring lease from 4th June 2008, expiring 3rd June 2023, at a current rent of £60,000 per annum.
- Card Factory is the largest card retailer in the UK and currently trades from more than 850 shops.
- Sportswift Limited have are an excellent covenant with a 5A 1 Dun & Bradstreet rating.
- Offers are sought in excess of £635,000 (Six Hundred and Thirty Five Thousand Pounds) reflecting a very attractive Net Initial Yield of 9%.